Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My freakin trunk leaks! I know it's been like that for years ever since it was rear-ended in a parking lot, but man, all that rain created a swimming pool in my trunk. The worst part is that this time it seeped into the back seat. Basically no one can sit back there until it dries unless they want goosh-y underpants (mental picture... "nice"). It smells like a dirty basahan in there. Yes, I'm a fob, I know.

So I was talking to my coworker the other morning who happens to be filipino and he was trippin because he thought i was chinese and white. Hahaha! I can never get enough of that. It cracks me up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

August 9, 2005 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home